Re: query hanged in parsing

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 22:49:23 +0200

Something to mention, eliminating the parallel hint query will parse and start execution in just few seconds, so something is going crazy due to parallel hint

Playing around with optimizer_features_enable (until 9.2) didn't help..

În vin., 15 mar. 2024 la 21:13, Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com> a scris: