Re: query hanged in parsing

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:13:21 +0200

thanks for feedback.

When I say hanging indeed is basically bruning CPU. 10053 for coordinator is telling me tha TIMER : SQL optimization overall around 1minute, while in fact is spending about 25 minutes to finish parsing and invite parallel slaves for execution . THen again one slaves is taking same amount of time (is creating a new cursor ) and finally all other slaves just soft parse this cursor created by first slave and execution starts (sssuming it starts and not faill with ORA-04021

So I assume in 10053 I need to trace something more maybe...no idea hontely

În vin., 15 mar. 2024 la 20:16, Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com> a scris: