Re: How to restrict database to use specific diskgroup within a Grid configuration

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 08:20:39 +0100

Hi,

I assume you are using Linux and no Exadata or similar. You can assign separate group IDs to the disks of the specific diskgroups and also start the DB instances with different users and group.

If you are using PDBs Path_Prefix and Create_File_Dest can partially help - at least for datafiles.

hth,
 Martin

--
Martin Berger                Oracle ♠