Re: sdd_elements no longer available in CASE6i. Plz help a student.

From: Melvin Tan <mtan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:49:02 GMT

[Quoted] Well, my boss is not going to be too happy about this when he gets back b/c he just spent a lot of time building these reports on CASE6 and now he wants it all converted to 6i and so far, only 1/2 of them can be done b/c they used the CI views instead of the sdd_elements.

Lucky for me, I'm only a student and he told me to give it a try. By the way, many of these views have the columns IRID and IVID and I don't see their relationship. I can't find any info about these attributes in the 6i repository API and documentation. What do these attributes represent?

Cheers, Melvin.