Re: WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS ???????????????

From: <slash_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:20:02 AM UTC-7, Kirby Grant wrote:
> On 17-Oct-2013, bv4bv4bv4_at_gmail.com wrote:
>
> > WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS?
> > I know that my article is not related to this group ,but it might be
> > useful.
> > PLEASE read it
>
> No, it was not useful and you demonstrated vividly that you are mentally ill
> for posting it on a technical newsgroup that has nothing to do with
> religion.

If the Quraish killed Mohammed before he started hating on Jews, the world would be much better off.

"At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed."

Stupid prideful greedy bastard.