Re: Anyone checked out Oracle Express Edition? It's free, although limited.

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:27:47 GMT

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 14:14:27 -0800, Joel Garry wrote:

> How long until I get the email with the XE forum instructions? It's
> been a couple of days... I expected it to be right away. What
> title/author should I be expecting on the email?

Have you installed XE? If so, in your browser you fire up

        http://{server_with_XE}:{XE-port}/htmldb

eg: http://fuzzybox:8080/htmldb

and click on the 'register' link. After that, you sign in to the otn forums and see the XE link on the forum master page.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com