Re: Missing Grant on Package Body

From: <asterger_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 22:25:14 -0400

I guess I should have mentioned its an Oracle shrink-wrapped application.  I have opened an SR but the analyst is asking me Why I want to recompile an INVALID package body.  I would have thought that was evident but I played along.  Seems Oracle has something he called OOB to do SchemaValidation.

  • Alan