Re: Missing Grant on Package Body

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 19:11:28 -0700

Hi Alan,

There are ways to unwrap a wrapped pl/sql package without much effort.

That said, if it’s wrapped then presumably it’s from a third party? In which case I would go straight to them and ask for support (assuming you’ve followed the installation instructions). Trying to fix it yourself is brave but you may end up with an unexpected and unsupported setup.

Thanks,
Andy