Re: Licensing question

From: Douglas Dunyan <dmdunyan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 13:11:30 -0700

Hey Dave !

    Don’t feel hammered. When it comes to licensing Oracle questions, I claim the 5th, or declare it out of scope!

    Oracle license science is it’s own area of expertise. Having been in the space since the 20th century or the 1900’s ( how crazy does that sound ? ) license details have taken on a life of their own.

    My only advice, is always wait until April to contact your sales representative. Let executives know, to obtain the most favorable prices, decisions and contract execution NEED to be completed before the close of books for their fiscal year.

   So repeat after me…. “Not my job.” He he he

   Happy Easter to all the listers out there. Thanks for your participation and investment. The community appreciates you!

Art by Joan Stark

     .-.            .-.
    /   \          /   \
   |   _ \        / _   |