Re: query hanged in parsing

From: Laurentiu Oprea <laurentiu.oprea06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:48:50 +0200

Thanks a lot Mark. Release is 12.1. Query is running on the same node (parallel force local is true). I tried to block every decision of the optimizer by creating a profile containing a full outline of a known good plan. But parsing can either fail with ORA-04021 (one of the slaves raises this error) or it completes and the query starts to run after all after about 40 minutes.

În vin., 15 mar. 2024 la 19:05, Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com> a scris: