Re: Have you extra approach identifying oracle standalone ASM architecture?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 09:39:02 +0800

Thank you so much, everybody!

Douglas, you're absolutely right. grid user is commonly conventional to be created on OS but not must to do this.

Mikhail, the method checking local_only in /etc/oracle/ocr.loc (Linux) is very cool, yes, it's real to identify Oracle standalone ASM or RAC architecture.

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Mikhail Velikikh <mvelikikh_at_gmail.com> 于2023年8月16日周三 23:25写道: