OEM metric question

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 07:54:26 +1100

We have a new environment and after installing the agent I am getting these "alerts" from our STANDBY database

DB Instance Recovery Performance on Host <host1> Database/Cluster <cluster1> Instance <STANDBY instance1>. After an instance shutdown, the Cluster Health Advisor (CHA) detected that recovery operations were having a larger than expected impact on application performance because many modified data blocks were being recovered and written to disk. Decrease the target for the mean time to recover. This increases the incremental checkpoint rate so that the number of modified data blocks in the buffer cache will be reduced. Ensure that there are no disk performance bottlenecks for recovery checkpoint writes.

I am wondering what this means coming from a standby database. Can anyone clarify this message? Can it be ignored as it is coming from standby database?
I tried google but no hits came up.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation