RE: download metalink articles - save target as

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:49:40 -0800

<soapbox>
That kind of mentality burns me to no end. I can *almost* see it from a Support perspective, but if people would just use http://validator.w3.org when making their webpages and leave off all the Real/Shock/Quick/Crap plugins and go frameless, there'd be a helluva lot more usable pages on Intranets and it wouldn't matter a lick WTF kind of browser users use.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was the World Wide Web and not the MS Web. </soapbox>

I feel sorry for you Patrice!

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com