RE: how to check 32 or 64 bit?

From: Norris, Gregory T [ITS] <gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:44:40 -0800

> How to check whether i am running 32 or 64
> bit Sun Solaris?

$ isainfo -kv
64-bit sparcv9 kernel modules

> Also how to check whether my DB is 32 or
> 64 bit

$ file $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oracle
/oracle/u01/8.1.7/bin/oracle: ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dynamically linked, not stripped

--
My employers like me, but not enough to let me speak for them.

Greg Norris
Sprint LTD Database Administration
Phone: 913-345-6628
Exchange: Norris, Gregory T. [ITS]
Internet: gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com

Author: Norris, Gregory T [ITS]
  INET: gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com