Re: IOUG April 18-22, Toronto

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:19:31 -0800

> Right now we are still planning / testing a migration to 9iAS 9.0.2. on
> Windows (I know, no comments please), maybe I can do a paper on how to
> install, configure, secure, and manage 9iAS effectively.

Yes, a presentation type "solving and avoiding problems during 9iAS R2 installation" would definitely be interesting topic, since 9iAS R2 installation is anything else than simple and problem free.

I'll be hopefully speaking there as well, about E-Business Suite and database topics.

Tanel.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee