RE: Configuring RMAN

From: Ramon E. Estevez <restevez_at_blh.com.do>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:19:24 -0800

Thanks Ruth and Belinda,

That's what I'm trying to do, connect to the DB to create the catalog and register the DB.

This is what I get when trying to connect to rman

[oracle_at_LOBO oracle]$ rman rman/rmanbdpr_at_bdpr
rman: can't open rman/rmanbdpr_at_bdpr
[oracle_at_LOBO oracle]$

TIA     Ramon E. Estevez

restevez_at_blh.com.do