RE: Problem with tnsnames on multiple version box

From: <ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:24:13 +0200

My guess is that you do not connect to the expected DB ... ;-) So there is still a problem in your config files. I would stop the listener on the local box, keep only one tnsnames.ora file ( rename the other ), leave only one entry in this file, and try to connect to this service.

What happens now ?