RE: Load testing software

From: <Val_Gamerman/Victoria_Financial.VICTORIA_FINANCIAL_at_lnn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:01:40 -0400

Yes, I have. It's pretty advanced. Has a scripting semi-language that allows you to create pretty complex benchmarks.

The only thing that I just ran into is that the version that I have (I think they have released a new version) stores all the results of the benchmark runs on the PC where the software is installed. I have not found a way to export this history/trends into a file of some sort so I can use it somewhere else.

They might have a solution for it now, just ask the salesperson if they do.

I would be interested in the answer when you get it.

Thanks,
Val Gamerman.
To: Val Gamerman/Victoria Financial_at_VICTORIA FINANCIAL cc:

From:     "Mike Killough" <mwkillough_at_hotmail.com> @ NOTES NET
Date:     08/23/2000 08:18:44 PM GMT

Subject: RE: Load testing software

Have you used this? It might be what I need.