NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

From: Stuart Houlston <Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:30:44 +0100

A quick diversion from all those important technical questions that = trouble
us every day.

I am planning a skiing trip to North America for March 2001, I think = either
Whistler or Stowe are favourites at the moment (any comments). The = trouble
is my darling daughter who will be 9 months old next March. I need to = find
somewhere that will cater for cr=E8che facilities for children this = young. The
few that I have contacted have said that they only look after children = from
18mths +. There must be some of you who have dumped your kids to go off skiing, can you give me some advice / contacts.

Sorry for distracting you all from your work, especially if you live = nowhere
near North America :-) Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 07:30:44 CDT