RE: NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

From: Patrick Housholder <housholder_at_ualfltctr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:41:30 -0600

check out

http://www.steamboat-ski.com/ (great place...great of kids too!)

or good site for the snow

http://www.rsn.com

Patrick Housholder
Sr. Staff Programmer
United Airlines Flight Training Center
Denver CO

-----Original Message-----
From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Stuart Houlston
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 7:39 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

A quick diversion from all those important technical questions that trouble us every day.

I am planning a skiing trip to North America for March 2001, I think either Whistler or Stowe are favourites at the moment (any comments). The trouble is my darling daughter who will be 9 months old next March. I need to find somewhere that will cater for crèche facilities for children this young. The few that I have contacted have said that they only look after children from 18mths +. There must be some of you who have dumped your kids to go off skiing, can you give me some advice / contacts.

Sorry for distracting you all from your work, especially if you live nowhere near North America :-)

TIA Stuart

Author: Stuart Houlston
  INET: Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk