Data Dictionary View for View Columns?

From: Ari D Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:33:33 -0500 (CDT)

Does anyone know the data dictionary view (or table) that has the list of the columns and datatypes that comprise a view? I can get the syntax for the view's SQL (in ALL_VIEWS, VIEW$) and the number of columns (VIEW$), but not the actual individual columns and datatypes.

I am looking for something similar to COL but for views, and am coming up empty.

Thanks,

-Ari Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 12:33:33 CDT