Re: DBI on windows95

From: Jim Walski <jwalski3_at_classicplan.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:16:28 -0700

I can't remember the exact batch file ( off the top of my head i believe it is PPM.BAT in the perl directory). when you run the batch file you get a command prompt and you simply type INSTALL DBI and it goes over the internet and installs the package.

I did it awhile ago so the exact names might not be right.

Jim