Re: DBI on windows95

From: Andrey Bronfin <bronfin_at_VisualTop.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:14:32 +0200

HI !
U'll find everything U need at www.activestate.com . In particular , check http://www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/5.005/zips/ if U are using perl version older than 5.6 ( type perl -v at the command line to see which version U have ) , or check http://www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/5.6/zips if your perl version >= 5.6 .

HTH