DBI on windows95

From: Dayal, Deen <DDayal_at_dolsun.dol.state.nj.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:54:42 -0400

Dear perl gurus,
I am running personal oracle 8i on win95 machine. I want to install PERL DBD for oracle and get connected to my personal oracle. I got active perl installed.
I do not how to install DBI for windows. I got struck when it asked me to execute make install as I do not have make on my windows95. Can any body point me to a site where I can download.

Is there any prebuilt DBI & DBD-ORACLE modules available for Windows95/NT

Thanks in Advance. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 19:54:42 CDT