Copyright and Disclaimer
- This site and all content provided on it belongs to the Oracle Underground FAQ (http://www.orafaq.com/) and is copyrighted by law.
- The content on this site may not be copied, published, distributed, transmitted, printed or resold without prior permission.
- Oracle, SQL*Plus and SQL*Net are registered trademark of the Oracle Corporation.
- All material is, and will remain the property of the respective owners and contributors.
- All information is offered in good faith and in the hope that it may be of use, but is not guaranteed to be correct, up to date or suitable for any particular purpose.
- The author (and contributors) accepts no liability in respect of this information or its use. By using this site you agree to indemnify the authors, copyright holders, and contributors from any liability.
- The Oracle FAQ does not exercises editorial control over messages posted to newsgroups, mailing lists or message forums. We do not necessarily agree or endorse any viewpoint posted to/by any such community groups.
- This site is independent of, and does not represent Oracle Corporation in any way. Oracle does not officially sponsor, approve, or endorse this site or its content.