regarding the use of DB Links while using Joins in Tables

From: <WinMurali.V_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2006 21:33:39 -0800

Hi,

Can anyone tell me clearly what is the syntax for using DB Links while joining tables.

For eg:

I have two DB namely Photos and Testing

I created a DBLINK from testing to Photos namely DB_link_Photos.

How should i use it when joining tables from Photos DB.

the query may be like like ,

select c1,c2,c3,c4,c5 from table t1,table t2 where c1 != 0.

In the above mentioned query how to use a DBlink as i wish to run this query in a remote DataBase..

                                         Thank You,

With Regards,

 V.Murali Dharan Received on Mon Mar 27 2006 - 23:33:39 CST