Re: Correct backup ?

From: Peter Moore <pt_at_CHAFF.DEMON.CO.UK>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 15:44:16 +0100

Chris,

I'm surprised no-one flamed you for posting such a large binary file to the mailing list. But to post it twice is irresponsible.

Please remember that not everybody is able to screen their mail before deciding whether or not to download it. It would also take up less space if you saved the document from Word as an ASCII file. If people really wanted something with an Oracle logo in it then you could send it directly to them.

Regards

Peter