Re: So why does list keeping bumping me off?

From: Norm Lampton <norm_at_SERVICES.MORE.NET>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 15:55:00 -0600

It seems that the list server being used is ultra-picky about alias return addresses. For instance when I subscribed it picked up that my real e-mail address is norm_at_services.more.net. However we have an alias that makes my email address a simpler norm_at_more.net. When I send out my mail if I fail to change the return address to the real address it will bounce. In other words the list server does not like alias addresses. Don't know if that is your problem but might investigate.

norm_at_more.net www.more.net/~norm Psalm 19:14