Re: The TransRelational Model: Clarifications

From: hungrylion2004 <hungrylion2004_at_zworg.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2004 21:08:18 -0800

Give it up Alfredo...cause its all a hoax to sell the damn books. I bet a whole bunch of fools who had the 7th edition snapped up the 8th for that TransRelational bs. And now that its under scutiny the crime partners claim "legal issues" prevent full disclosure. And then they say "See how society is regressing". ROFLMAO.

A Hoax I say.

Let me be clear on this. The TransRelational Model is a hoax.

There, somebody had to say it finally. Received on Thu Nov 18 2004 - 06:08:18 CET

Original text of this message