Re: Design for a Railway reservation system

From: Eric <admin_at_t10.net>
Date: 2000/02/07

First of all, I couldn't send you any of my schemas because they belong to my company.

As far as sending you all the design details, I hope you are kidding.

I can only give you places to start.
Get a database design book. There are plenty out there. Surf the web for database design.

Before you even start to think about your database, you need to look at the business rules, etc.....

What does the system intend to do. (besides a 'reservation' system. I could go on for hours....