Re: management server

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:53:30 GMT

[Quoted] "Dave Nixon" <david_at_danix.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:9hd6bh$3ea$1_at_news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> I have installed Oracle enterprise ed 8i (8.1.6.0.0) on win2000 advanced
> server and also on win2000 professional. I have configured net8, databses
> etc and all is ok.
> However the Management Service stops as soon as it starts in the services
> menu os win2000 mmc....this happens on both machines!!!!
> Please help
> Thanks in advance
> Dave

[Quoted] You probably didn't create a repository for this product. Please use the Oracle Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant to do so. Please also try to read the installation documents, and please stop your multiple posts to all 3 Oracle groups. You're not getting a bigger audience, [Quoted] better answers, you are only causing nuisance.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 08:53:30 CEST

Original text of this message