Re: XSQL and multiple values from select box

From: Ioannis K. Moutsatsos <imoutsatsos_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:58:07 GMT

XSQL does not handle multiple parameters with the same name (as for example from a muliple select drop down box) . We have encountered the same problem and we never got a satisfactory answer from the Oracle XML forum support. There is however a relatively simple answer.

Create a JSP page to handle the original HTTP request. All same name parameters can be recovered in an array and you can dynamically build a WHERE clause in the JSP. Pass the entire WHERE clause as a parameter to the XSQL page. I'm writting this from home. If you are interested in the exact code please e-mail me at imoutsatsos_at_genetics.com and I'll send it to you on Monday.

Hope it helps.
--Ioannis--
"Dan" <dan.cutler_at_exactis.com> wrote in message news:5ae749d0.0106141145.5fc3d1d8_at_posting.google.com...
> HELP!!!
>
> Given this xsql file (test.xsql)
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <xsql:query reparse="yes" connection="scott_tiger"
 xmlns:xsql="urn:oracle-xsql">