Instance Manager - Latest SQL

From: Martin Schneider <martin_at_tntsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:23:06 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm running 8i (8.1.7.0.0) on Win2k and working with the Instance Manager [Quoted] GUI. Under the Sessions folder, some sessions show "Latest SQL Statement," [Quoted] and I'm looking for the table which holds this info. So far I've looked in [Quoted] v$session, v$sql, and v$process, and am searching the online help and in [Quoted] technet.oracle.com. Can anyone help me locate this data? Also, will I need [Quoted] to join tables to relate a session User name to the SQL statement?

Thank you for your time.
Martin Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 18:23:06 CEST

Original text of this message