Oracle Workflow 2.6 Vote Yes/No Activity Problems

From: Irene Kam <Irene_Kam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2001 12:30:05 -0700

Hi,
I am new to Oracle Workflow and trying to solve this problem: I set up a process which includes the Vote Yes/No Activity (notification). The notification should be
sent to a role (a group of users) and I want all users to respond before the process
proceed to the next step. However, as soon as one user responds to his notification, the process proceeds to the next step without waiting for all user responses. I have
made sure that I checked the "Expand Roles" checkbox for the notification. I have also set the "Voting Option" attribute to
"Wait for all votes". However, the workflow engine still does not wait for all votes before proceeding. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help/suggestions. I am using Workflow 2.6 and Workflow builder 2.6 with and Oracle 8.1.7 database.

Irene Received on Thu Jul 12 2001 - 21:30:05 CEST

Original text of this message