Re: VB 5 and Oracle

From: Scott <svassar_at_hal.sitel.net>
Date: 1998/03/24

Check your oracle odbc driver version, RDO won't work if your not using an odbc 2.0 compliant driver. Oracle has a 32bit odbc driver (ver 2.5) which is 2.0 compliant and can be downloaded from their website (I think it's under free downloads). I think you can also use the MS Oracle driver that comes with VB5.

Scott Vassar...