New Open Requirements----Immediate Interview -----Close in this week

From: <kirantoj.1.4.3_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

Front End Lead
Merrimack, NH
12+ Months

Job Description:

•	Front end technologies
o	HTML5, CSS
o	JavaScript, jQuery
o	Backbone JS, Angular JS
o	UI/UX Design
•	Front end engineer with JavaScript experience
•	Experience in Backbone JS or any MV* framework
•	Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS
•	Experience in Phonegap / Cordova hybrid development for mobile
•	A hands-on developer with Tier-2 style experience level

Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Java Developer Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:

•	Minimum 8+ Years’ Experience is required.
•	BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
•	Experience in MicroServices
•	Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Full Stack - Java, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript (jQuery or React or Angular), Spring, Hibernate, Messaging(MQ), Java Multithreading, Security, Performance, Apache, and Tomcat.
•	Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
•	Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
•	Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
•	Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
•	Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.

Job Title: Java Fullstack Develper
Location: Dallas, TX & San Ramon, CA
Duration: 12+ Months

Mandatory Skills: JAVA/J2EE, Docker, Kubernettes, Devops + Security Concepts

Job Title: Sr. AEM Developer/Architect
Location: Plano TX
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:

•	Development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.x).
•	Development and design experience in building sites, templates, custom components for touchUI.
•	Experience in developing custom components with HTML Template Language (previously Sightly).
•	Experience using IDE integrated with AEM for development. Knowledge on development tools like VLT , maven , eclipse , crxde lite , maven.
•	Development experience for custom OSGI services , filters , listeners ,components and servlets.
•	Understanding the basics of JCR , Sling framework, Apache Felix.
•	Understanding of AEM content architecture , software architecture and installation.
•	Development experience in creating custom workflow models.
•	Understanding the best practices for deployment of code and content.
•	Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
•	Ability to debug custom OSGI components and services.
•	Ability to use best coding practices and troubleshooting issues.
•	Knowledge on out of the box components.
•	Knowledge on customizing the AEM dashboard.
•	Knowledge of different administrative and authoring tasks in AEM.
•	Experience with source code control systems like SVN and Git.
•	Knowledge in jQuery , ECMA Script and other JavaScript Frameworks , HTML5, CSS3, XML , JSON.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran
Yochana IT Solutions INC
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335  kiran_at_yochana.com || www.yochanait.com Hangouts / Skype: saikiran0909_at_gmail.com off: 248-598-7520 Received on Thu Jun 27 2019 - 16:06:35 CEST