DevOps Engineer - Houston,TX

From: Bhagya Raj <bhagyaraj3sbc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

DevOps Engineer

Houston,TX.

Long Term

We have a unique opportunity for you to work in The Agile Hub. This new venture sets out to do things differently – we’re taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile product development process to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of projects in the portfolio and a lean innovation mentality, you will be challenged to think and do differently, having the opportunity to get involved at all stages of a project: from product discovery to scaling

We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Hub.

This particular role will be responsible for building a Kubernetes environment from scratch.

We have a containerized application development lifecycle so Extensive Kubernetes experience (vanilla/ native not PaaS) is a must in order to be successful .

All our deployments are fully automated so you will need to be well versed in continuous integration/deployment (Gitlab, CircleCi, Azure Devops, Jenkins)

We run Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible) Again these are 2 things that you need to be awesome at utilizing.

The Environment uses Azure as a cloud provider however; you do no and should not need to be an Azure Cloud Engineer . Ideally you will be Cloud Agnostic or at least understand the foundations and principles that you can draw on in a new environment.

Requirements:

B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent

Minimum 5+ years of total exprience

Minimum 2+ years of experience on DevOps or equivalent.

Strong experience on Python or equivalent language.

Experience with DevOps on public cloud. The preference is Azure.

Experience with Ansible and/or Terraform

Experience with DevOps on Kubernetes

Experience with monitoring tools like ELK and Prometheus.

Working experience on Git and build tools

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Ability to be versatile and handle multiple tasks and re-prioritizations

Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environment

Nice to have:

Working experience with a Kubernetes package manager like Helm.

Working experience with data science tools

Understanding of application security standards and practices

Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.

Thanks & Regards

BhagyaRaj |Sr.Recruiter

T 281-823-9222x580 | bhagyaraj.bakuru_at_3sbc.com

Gtalk : bhagyaraj3sbc_at_gmail.com.

linkedin cid:image001.png_at_01CFB7F6.5D9EA6B0 Received on Tue Jun 18 2019 - 16:59:17 CEST

Original text of this message