10.2.0.1 trace uncommitted inserts

From: Tiago <diariodastrilhas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I have an application written in .net, I have only the .exe, not the source. It keeps processing data from an external source and inserting on a table, but sometimes I can't see the data on the table. Sometimes it inserts, sometimes doesn't. Vendor is taking too long to figure that out, since the message that get inserted look like exactly like the one that doesn't :( I suspect it is trying to commit but something wrong happens. App log doesn't show any error, external data source says it sent the data correctly, App log says it received, but nothing is inserted.

Is there a way to trace uncommited inserts? I would try to check if the insert is happening at all, perhaps the App log isn't catching something that could be a big error...

Thanks!

  • Tiago