Re: catpatch.sql

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:53:28 +0200

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Chris, you do not need to run catpatch.sql. If you take a look at
> $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/sql.bsq, you will see that it has the same
> date as the last patchset installation. That is the SQL you run during
> the database creation. Each patchset replaces the original.

I asked because I just found out that a database created after patching 9.2 base release to 9.2.0.5 needed catpatch.sql in order to make EXP work, so I was wondering if this is a general rule or a specific 9.2.0.5 bug.

Thank you. Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com)

potevo chiedere come si chiama il vostro cane
il mio รจ un po' di tempo che si chiama Libero