Re: Is there any predefined Oracle constants there denominate very large number ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:36:39 -0800

Ranko.Mosic_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Question was very clear - Tom Kyte and some other people understood and
> immediatelly responded.
> Sign of bad IT person: when presented with question/challenge they ask
> " Why ?

I couldn't disagree more. Anyone that doesn't ask why is irresponsible unless the purpose is obvious.

There is no value in providing incorrect advice whether that advice is version inappropriate, skill set inappropriate, or just ambiguous.

If you don't like the way we work with people feel free to go somewhere else. You got exactly what you paid for.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org