Pure Java or oracle webforms?

From: Umberto Michelucci <umberto.michelucci_at_viveon.ch>
Date: 31 Mar 2005 03:15:35 -0800

Hi All,
I am writing to this ng in the hope of help from the experts here. I have to work on a project. We can choose between two technologies:

Now, we are two with a lot of experience in Java but almost none in webforms (Oracle and PL/SQL is no problem). The project is medium sized. We have to write an application (with a rather complex navigation system) that must run in Internet and must access a medium sized database.

Can someone point me the advantages and disadvantages of the two technologies from your experience?

Thanks in advance,

Umberto Received on Thu Mar 31 2005 - 05:15:35 CST