Installation problem in Oracle 9i

From: oracle.is.a.miracle <open.by.source_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2005 04:37:23 -0800

Hello Reader,

I wanna install Oracle 9i on my windows xp service pack 2 but it gives me following error:-

That temp directory size should be minimum 25 MB and the directory created by the Oracle installer should be having Write Permission.

And the installer stop funtioning after that. I increased the page file size to 750 MB and also gave the Write permission to the whole temp folder but the problem is not solved. And the Oracle 9i installer doesn't starts on my system. Here are details of my system

Pentinum IV 3.00 Ghz HT processor
RAM - 512 MB DDR RAM
Hard Disk - 80GB with a free space of 19.2 GB on the installation drive.
Operating System -> Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000 professional I have tried the installation all the three operating system but it didn't work for me.

Please tell me the problem i m facing and also the possible solution to it.
I wanna install that Oracle 9i on my system and wanna to practice SQL*PLUS.
Please Help!
Take Care
Good Bye Received on Mon Mar 07 2005 - 06:37:23 CST