Re: So what if 8i is outta support ?

From: Carlos <miotromailcarlos_at_netscape.net>
Date: 26 Oct 2004 23:47:27 -0700

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0410261125.21915e58_at_posting.google.com>...

> Did you miss the part where he said you would be rejected on account
> of your English skills?

I never thought that only english-native people are allowed to work with such a
purist of the english language (BTW: wake up! there are another languages out there!).

Anyway, I can understand and even speak (and read and write too, if I struggle) english (and two other languages as well). Maybe Joel could speak in my native language as good (or bad) as I can speak his.

What I was trying to point out is the fact (as Howard said) that at the other end of the rope, there is a LIFE and a PERSON who deserves some kind of RESPECT and, at least, a couple of minutes before sending his/her resume to the waste-basket after reading only the two characters '8i'.

Regards.

Carlos Received on Wed Oct 27 2004 - 01:47:27 CDT