Newbie: Orcale 10g EM logon problem

From: Jeff <sorry_at_noway.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:23:01 -0500

I downloaded Oracle 10g, installed it, put in passwords for sys and system during install, and the enterprise manager will not allow me to log in. I've tried using sys with the password I configured during install and set it as SYSDBA and I keep getting "RemoteOperationException: ERROR: Wrong password for user."

This is the second time I attempted an install. The first time, I was able to login is using sys with the password I configured during install and it would let me in only when logging in as SYSOPER. The problem there was I didn't have the privileges to do what I wanted to do (add tables to a database, create new one, etc).

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Jeff Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 16:23:01 CDT