Re: I hate OTN now (and Metalink's searches)

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 26 Mar 2004 00:26:14 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<6tq660t7o986mv7nksqu0p0h2o6jnhi708_at_4ax.com>...
> I share a Metalink account with 6 other people, this was deliberately
> done to be capable to pick up each other's TARs etc.
> Now I can have a measly 10 stored searches.

I know that in some companies it is like this, but I never understand why. As far as I know Metalink account are free of charge (for support payers) and company can have as much of these account as needed.

--
Dusan Bolek

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email is going to
be burnt as a SPAM.