Re: uninstall 10g

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:06:15 +1100

" - Dan -" <dan_at_domain.com> wrote in message news:406356be$0$70122$39cecf19_at_news.twtelecom.net...
> Doh!

Don't be too hard on yourself. If your subtler point was "how do I make like Oracle was never installed on this machine" then the answer really has to be "Norton Ghost" (or similar). The one thing the Universal Installer won't uninstall is itself. And it won't tidy up the registry after itself very well, either.

That was 9i, though. It might be better in 10g.

Whenever I am forced to install onto Windows, however, I always Ghost the machine before starting.

Regards
HJR Received on Thu Mar 25 2004 - 16:06:15 CST