Re: DB Server and Application server on Same Hardware

From: chan01 <chandra_2000_us_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Sep 2003 22:05:40 -0700

first of all thank you very much for you information. i know what you were saying, i already explained our manger and programmer but you know there understanding is different this what they are thinking, if you would keep both servers on same hardware it will be much faster. but as per my understaning they have to change there archicture to achive that. That is why i asked you
guys can i get any articals, so that i can throw them on there fase.

Thanks.