Personal Oracle 9i automatic startup

From: Maaher <maaher_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2003 00:12:20 -0700

Hi,
How can I prevent my Personal Oracle9i from starting automatically every time my computer is started? I'm running XP Pro. I'm a bit unclear about all the services that have been created for Oracle and I'd like to do this as clean as possible. Perhaps I just missed sth in the installation process...

Thx,
Maaher Received on Wed Sep 10 2003 - 02:12:20 CDT