Re: 9i's dynamic sga

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:35:54 +1000

All true, no quarrel. But I think you'll find the 'show SGA' command to be as misleading on Solaris as it is on Windows, and Linux for that matter: that is, it will still report SGA_MAX being used, even when it isn't.

Regards

http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/901_doc/A90347- 02/html/ch1_admi.htm#86752