Re: What should I do with my certification?

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 10:44:16 -0700

I disagree...getting certified is a GREAT introduction to Oracle. But it doesn't make you a Senior DBA.

Personally, I would choose the 8i to 9i path rather than straight 9i simply because many organizations still use 8i, and then you would be familiar with both.

There are even organizations still running Oracle versions prior to 8i. These people are called "idiots" since it's not supported. Received on Wed Jun 19 2002 - 12:44:16 CDT